Monday 2 January 2012

Here we go...



It's 2:15am on the third of Jan, 2012. Say what? The new 2012 Lydia has decided that she'll make a fantastic new blog that everyone will LOVE. It's a long shot for someone that woke up at 2pm this afternoon and has escapee quality streets hiding in various corners of her house, but I'm going to go ahead and give it a shot anyway.


We'll start with the basics...


I'm female (yes, with my potty mouth you'll soon find that hard to believe) and a student. I like to dabble in the modelling industry and have a twin sister with a brain the size of the northern fucking hemisphere. And though I really (reaaally) hate to admit it, she'll be the award winning genius who's million pound attic I'll be inhabiting when I'm 30. Well, me and my thirty-seven cats that is.


I'm also Wasian (now's the time to start taking notes as I refer to this constantly) ...for the simpletons among us that's the white-asian variation of being mixed raced. Though if i'm honest I much prefer the term 'racially flavoursome'.


















No comments:

Post a Comment