Tuesday 3 January 2012

Where to start, where to start... Hmm. I probably should have attempted to plan something really witty that I could use to start this entry - something so gobsmackingly, brainblowingly and headjerkingly brilliant that anyone reading this would automatically bump me to the top of their 'people on par with God' list. Unfortunately having had far too much of a hectic Christmas, the creative, super-cool part of my brain is still on vacation so I'll have to just begin with explaining a few cheeky little nuggets of information about myself... but not too much mind, who knows how valuable this information could be in the future.




Rightio, let's do this.

I'm Lydia. Above is a shot from my most recent shoot, a colaboration with photographer Ruth Howsam Fashion Photography and make up artist Afshan Islam (@Beauty Beneath) Having modelled for four years now I can by far say that this was THE weirdest shoot I've ever had the pleasure to be involved with. The shots (along with a selection of other looks) are being entered into an international competition. We've had pretty good luck with competitions in the past so fingers and toes crossed we make the final in Vancouver!  

Make up and clothes?
The beautiful rose jacket seen in the photo was a delightful little find from Primark would you believe. Original price was £15 but thanks to an unobservant cashier, the tag was scanned wrong and I managed to bag this beauty for £5!

The make up however was a little more high end. A combination of Mac foundations, eyeshadows, eyeliners and lipsticks went into creating this look. As I am now a Mac makeup supplier, there'll be a post with all the products used and a chance for everyone to bag their own.

Just us two.

I live with my beautiful twin sister. We're unidentical (something I'm always reminded my sister is very thankful for) and couldn't be more different. Our little suburban flat is a hive activity; if it's not being filled with wasian food smells, it's being abused by around twenty of our nearest and dearest.

The other twin, setting up our lights at Christmas:




No comments:

Post a Comment