Sunday 15 January 2012

Aloha darlings!

Ooer, it's been a tad longer that I'd have liked since I last posted... but in my defence I've been consumed by exams and a blooming relationship with ebay!

Speaking of which, here are a few little bargains the sister and I managed to bag!


A delightful little Next number, only £14!



Beautiful vintage (1970s) faux fur jacket only £10!


Also snuffled out an Urban Outfitters jacket for a mere £5. Perfect for wearing on a night out when you don't want a bulky coat preventing you from busting a move. All these(and many, many more) can be found on the Ebay fashion outlet... click on 'time ending soonest' to bag yourself the best bargain. Careful when bidding though, the sneakiest of people wait until there's a few seconds to spare before placing their final bid so keep a close watch!

It seems like there's just never enough clothes in my wardrobe... When your New Year's res is to become the new you, all your clothes just don't seem worthy enough. My wardrobe seems to change constantly, usually depending on what mood I'm in and whether I'm single or not. Single girl clothes are your best weapon ladies! Mine at the mo is a very dark, navy blue pencil skirt. Works absolute WONDERS on making your legs look lengthier and your buttocks look firmer which is seriously needed for the post-christmas wobbles.







No comments:

Post a Comment