Tuesday 3 January 2012

Now here's a few loves from my hometown...


It's such a great place. Where you ask? Ah, I guess I'll leave it to the intelligent people to guess and those who already know to sit there smugly. But seriously, it really is swell.


Numero uno; the night life.
Having dated someone who worked in a bar, I stumbled upon a wonderful little treasure. It was an amazing escape after the mainstream atmosphere of a stereotypical bar and after a few complimentary tequilas, I was sold.


Cubana Bar and Restaurant



The home of the most wonderful mojitos and the reason I nearly failed all my A Levels! Aside from befriending the dreamy staff (girls we're talking Italian and Mexican HEAVEN), I fell in love with the buzzing atmosphere and the friends I gained.


I even have my own drink! ...This is the 'Lydia Special'. Well, technically this is the Lydia Special 1.1. Two versions, equally delicious and both will be made if you go in and ask for one! This pretty little number includes whole crushed strawberries and peach schnaps! Handle with care though, a couple of these badboys and you're on the bar dancing to 'Hips Don't Lie'.



No comments:

Post a Comment