Wednesday 4 January 2012

Good evening bloggererers...

A busy day to say the least! Three hours of study and an 8am start meant that by the time it got to lunch time and I was in Meadowhall, I looked like the love child of Dracula and the Gruffalo. However I did manage to kick my way through the sales and bag these little beauties for £6!!



I plan to team them together with a pencil skirt and chiffon blouse this friday for a night out.


I thought I'd take them for a test drive round tescos when I did my grocery shopping this evening. My sister managed to elegantly pull of geek chic whilst I skated around the condiments aisle searching for low fat mayonnaise. But after an hour of shopping and hauling bags through the pissing rain, I can proclaim them a star buy. Huzzah!


No comments:

Post a Comment